Bridge to Terabithia

Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Paterson Bridge to Terabithia was not to my liking. The only character I really liked was Leslie. She was cool and I think the story would've been much better if she was the main character and Jess was only a side character. Anyway, the story was relatively ok, if a little boring, until Leslie died.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why???? Why did Leslie die? She may not have been the main character, but she was still pretty important in the development of the story. And then the author just kills her off?? For shame!!!! Besides, it's unlikely that she died by falling into a creek. The writing itself, I have no comment about (mainly because I can't remember it. Which means it probably wasn't that good, if it was so unmemorable that I can't say anything about it). Pretty much all the characters except Leslie and that nice teacher (whose name I can't remember) who took Jess to the museum got on my nerves. Big time. But the story was original, I'll give it that.

So overall, it wasn't awful I guess, but I didn't personally enjoy it, so I gave it two stars, and not one.