SPOILER ALERT!

The Fourth Apprentice

The Fourth Apprentice - Erin Hunter This series was a little better than the last one. It is a continuation of the previous series. I still did not like it very much, but I thought it was better. I liked Ivypool, but I did not really like Dovewing. I liked the satisfaction of knowing there was a final battle, a last standoff between good and evil. I ABSOLUTELY HATED THE FACT THAT FIRESTAR DIED AT THE END OF THE LAST BOOK. HE WAS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE WARRIORS SERIES AND THEN YOU KILL HIM OFF?!?!?!?!? SHAME ON YOU, ERIN HUNTER!!! So it wasn't the best series, but it’ll have to do. And I thought I would have the satisfaction of reading the last of the Warriors series when I finished The Last Hope, but not only is the author(s) writing a new series Survivors (which did not appeal to me- I didn't even try to read it), she is also currently working on a new series for Warriors (it is called Warriors; Dawn of the Clans) I think the events in this series take place before everything in the entire series and are telling the story of how the Clans first started. So, yeah, I’m giving this new series a chance. But don’t expect me to like it.

Warriors: Omen of the Stars 1: The Fourth Apprentice