Wildwood Dancing

Wildwood Dancing - Juliet Marillier I loved this book so much, I can't find words. I can write long, really ranty reviews about books I disliked, but when it comes to a book like Wildwood Dancing, a book that I absolutely adored it's hard to put into words what made it so amazing. But, I'll try my best.

First of all, the world-building was splendid. The fantastical world in Wildwood Dancing was so amazing and complex. The Romanian mythology was so interesting.

Also, the writing was amazing! I could not put it down, the writing was that good. Each sentence was lovely and painted a gorgeous picture of the setting, the characters, the world.

And the characters were awesome, each character was well-developed and had their own personality. I liked Jena and I admired her for being so out-spoken. I also liked the surprise at the end (if you've read the book, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I don't want to give it away). I appreciated that a lot of things were resolved in the end, but there were still a few things left unsaid so that the reader could imagine what happens after that.

Overall, I really liked this book, and I highly recommend. I think I just found a new favorite book.