To say I am disappointed is the fucking understatement of the year. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy this book! But I was expecting to love it with all my heart and soul, and I didn't. I only mildly liked it. *sigh*
1. I really like Pynch, I think Ronan and Adam are such a cute couple. But goddamnit, I wanted more. More kisses. More sweet moments. More Pynch! I feel cheated.
2. The thing about The Raven Cycle is that the plot is wandering and all over the place and so, so confusing. Originally I was able to forgive this because of how much I loved the characters, but now I'm just annoyed. Since this is the last book I had higher expectations for The Raven King.
3. There's so many loose ends. Noah? The Gray Man? Declan and Matthew? Maura and Calla? Henry's mom and all the other collectors? Ugh, what even happened to them?
4. Despite that, I liked how the four main characters got closure.
5. This series is the strangest thing. I did like it overall, but I'm disappointed with The Raven King. I don't even entirely know why, I just am.
6. Side note: that cover is gorgeous
It's been two months since I read this, so I guess no full review.