1. Wow, Sam is awesome! She's such a likable narrator.
2. Three cheers for diversity!! African-American, Latino, and Asian characters. Awesome!
3. The writing is beautiful. So is the cover
4. The romance is alright, I guess. The story would've been fine without it, but it's not unenjoyable with it.
5. I really like the emphasis on friendships. I appreciate that the friendship between Sam and Annamae is the main focus of the book, not the romance between Sam and West.
6. Overall a very enjoyable read
I'm probably not gonna write a full review for this. So if you want more details on my thoughts, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message!