1. I probably shouldn't have waited so long after reading Antigoddess to read this. I forgot half the story. But eventually I remembered the gist of Antigoddess
2. Can't stand the love triangle between Athena, Odysseus and Calypso. I don't like the idea of Athena falling in love
3. I keep expecting Medusa to show up, for some reason. I think it's because of Athena and Hermes
4. Characters I really like: Hermes, Athena, Andie, Ares (is it weird I like him so much? He's an antagonist but he's so interesting)
5. I like the writing
6. That cliffhanger ending. *groans*
7. Why can't we all just get along?
8. This time, I'm not waiting so long to read the next book.
Probably not going to write a full review for this, so if you're interested in hearing more of my thoughts then feel free to leave a comment! :)