Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead

Ever since I read the first book of the Bloodlines series, I have really liked it. But, oh man, Silver Shadows  really blows the other books in the series out of the water. This was AMAZING.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Richelle Mead's writing is addictive. Her writing really makes the characters come to life and makes you like them. It's so easy to just sit down and lose yourself in the book.

I've always liked Sydney, but Silver Shadows really gave me a new level of respect for her. She puts up with so much hardship throughout the novel, both physical and psychological torture. I admire her strength. When I first started the series, I thought Adrian was alright, but now I really like him. In the beginning of this book, I really wanted to shake some sense into him. But I'm glad in the end, he got his act together.

I think Silver Shadows will make you a fan of Sydrian, if you weren't already. I'll be honest; at first, I wasn't the biggest fan of the romance between Sydney and Adrian. But this book definitely made me a shipper of Sydrian.

Overall, this was an amazing addition, possibly the best one, to the Bloodlines series. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THE RUBY CIRCLE!